Monday, February 7, 2011

I am..

I am a fun and loving unique 22 year old girl with a zest for life.  I grew up in a small town called Sabie in the Province of Mpumalanga in South Africa.  I enjoyed growing up there.  I have made friends for life and always had something exciting to do.  I love South Africa..the people, the different cultures, the music, the climate, the nature; everything about it!  I currently live in the Western Cape which I think is the greatest province to live in, in South Africa!  I mean driving to class or work and be able to look out over Table Mountain, the sea and vineyards just makes me peaceful.  
I did my diploma in Public Relations Management and I am currently busy with my Btech degree at CPUT in Cape Town.  I just want to know as much as I can and are working myself to becoming one of the top PR’s in South Africa.
I work for a small non-profit company that does Entrepreneurship and skills development training.  We also do projects to help people from previous advantage communities to start their own community or household gardens.  I am the PR assistant but basically I do everything except for the actual finances, and HR.
I am driven and hardworking.  I mean for someone to work 9 hours a day, have class for 3 hours a day and sit in traffic for 2 hours a day and give up your weekends to do assignments one just have to be driven – wink.
I have a very small heart and will give away my last cents to help someone or make someone smile.  I live for people.  I mean just think about how life would have sucked without anyone around you to share life’s wonderful experiences with. 
Jesus is my King.

1 comment:

  1. Very true, I can see you fit into the PR industry- we are such people's persons! Enjoyd learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete