Sunday, February 27, 2011

Are you aware that someone has it worse than you do?

All of us are guilty of always complaining about wanting more, better, faster, smaller, bigger, and prettier things!  We all are in a race with only one goal in mind - to win.  One of my school principles always told us that winning is not everything it is the only thing. 

Yes, there is nothing wrong with striving for a better life and winning but do not forget to appreciate all the little things you have in life.
No matter where we are in life or what we are there will always be people who have more than us but also people who have it worse than us!  Life is a gift and everything we have is not a right but a privilege. 
For a moment think about what you have in your life physically and emotionally.  You will be amazed about what you actually have!

2 comments:

  1. This post really made me think. I have SO much to be grateful for, but sometimes I forget. Thank you for making me realise all my blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also guilty of taking things for granted. Reading this opened my mind to realise I really have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete