Sunday, May 8, 2011

Light castles transforming into reality

el3mentsofwellness.com

Have you ever thought about what can put you ahead of someone else?  Why are some people so successful and others not? 

I am in a stage of my life where I hardly touch the ground.  I work from 8:00 to 16:00, then I drive to class 4 nights of the week and on weekends I need to do assignments and study.  I am actually a very positive person who enjoys every moment of my busy life, but recently all the work is starting to get the better of me.  I really want to get my Btech PR degree this year and find a proper PR job.  At the moment I do not work under a qualified PR practitioner and even though I apply what I have learned, it is very hard not having any guidance. 
Last night a few of our friends came together to watch the rugby and braai.  Later in the evening some interesting conversations evolved.  My boyfriend said something that inspired me.  He said that the only thing separating you from someone else is determination.  I totally agree with him.  If you are really determined and work really hard for what you want you will get it and your light castles will finally transform into reality. 

2 comments:

  1. This was very inspiring. I am sure that determination should be a very important aspect in our lives.

    Thanks for sharing. I am sure you will find the perfect job for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keep at it! I believe you will go far, as far as you are determined to go!

    ReplyDelete