Sunday, March 27, 2011

Things will always work out in the end

Sometimes in life all of us get sidetracked and loose our vision.  Things happen that we do not expect or are prepared for. We do not know which direction to go in and feels like nothing wants to work out the way we planned or wanted it to work out. 

I felt like this a few times in my life.  One time I will never forget was in metric where I had to decide what I want to study and do for the rest of my life. I was very uncertain and did not have an idea.  I started with a year course in business, because at least I knew I was interested in the business side of life.  During those years after two years of confusion the answer just came to me – Public Relations.

When we feel down and that nothing wants to work out we then just need someone to show us in the right direction again.  To comfort us and guide us on our way forward.  It is strange but things will always work out in the end and even better than we could have ever imagined.  We must just always have hope and stay strong.

Yes, life is full of surprises, but how boring would life have been if we knew each step of the way?

2 comments:

  1. I also felt like that many times in my short life. You know, it always works out at the end, so there is no need stressing about any situation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with this post, our life has been set out for us at birth and even though we are in control of our decisions, our Lord already knew way back when, where we are headed to. It brings comfort to know that everything will work out as it should for the best and no matter the difficult situations in life we can work through it.

    ReplyDelete