Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not all who wander are lost.

Sometimes in life we all wander.  It does not mean that we are lost though.  Life is a journey.  Even though some of us plan every step of the way the chance that something may occur which will put you completely of your course is very good.  Then you will have to find a new destination and path to get there.
What make life so interesting for me are all the different people on this planet.  Everyone is completely unique.  Some people will start to just wander around if nothing works out for them, while others will know exactly where they are going all the time
Even though I think I know where I am going I must still consider the fact that anything can happen which might change that.  We also grow as people the more experienced we get.  Think about it.  You will not possibly still have the same goals in life since you were 5 years old.  Today most people will end up in a completely different profession than what they studied.  I wandered around for 19 years before I realised what my goal and passion in life was.  And you know what is strange now that I am almost finally there where I thought I wanted to be I am not so sure anymore.
Still I believe that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. yes! we might wonder but our thoughts guide us in the map that God has planned for us and so we will not get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy the wanderers sometime!! :) It sounds so exciting! Don't worry, I am also not 100% sure anymore, but hey ... we'll get there!! What you said is very true ... we are where we are suppose to be. This is where God wants us at this time in our life! Embrace it!!

    ReplyDelete