Friday, April 8, 2011

This is me..

I am totally going wild this time.  I believe we do not live for ourselves but for each other.  I do not have to pretend because I am proud of who I am and what I have achieved thus far. Every little thing that happened in my past made me the person who I am today and therefore I am not regretting anything.  I enjoy learning more about myself every day.   I never thought about becoming a regular blogger, but now I am addicted.  It is so much fun having a place where you can go to escape and just write about anything that comes to your mind.
I am really blessed with a wonderful family – Dad, mom, sister and little brother.  I love them with all my heart.  My girlfriends are everything to me and I add great value to each one of them.  I also have a newly boyfriend which I am totally in love with.


I grew up in a small town called Sabie in the Province Mpumalanga - South Africa.  I was a cheerful child, always laughing and having fun.  It was amazing growing up between mountains surrounded by thousands of trees. 

I love sport, whether it is practicing it or watching it.  I did athletics, cross country, netball, hockey, tennis, and chess – everything I could do in a town like Sabie. 

Every June holiday our family went to the Kruger National Park – one of my favorite places in the world. My grandparents also had a farm in the Highveld where we visited some weekends and school holidays.  There I shared some amazing memories with family – riding horses, go-carts, fishing et cetera.  Every second December we visited my other grandparents in Hartenbos in the Western Cape.  I had lots of exciting times there with my two cousins and sister.  Making fires on the beach, playing guitar or listening to the waves under the moonlight.   
I have amazing and cherish able experiences
and am excited to make more memories everyday!
I have a very small heart and even little things will bother me for days.  Sometimes I think I take life too seriously and just need to lay back. I am driven with a zest for life.  Every person has different things driving them.  For me it is enjoying every second of every day.  My life can end any day and I will die with a smile.
I live for people. I love observing people.  I cannot go one minute without speaking or tweeting to someone.  Public Relations is my passion.
 I am a proudly South African!
 Life is an adventure and I enjoy every minute of it!

Cheers to life!

5 comments:

  1. Pragtig Girla! Wat maak jy 2:15 nog wakker? Geniet jou naweek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dankie vir die comment. Het baie werk om te doen hehe. Lekker naweek vir jou ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing that exciting background of yourself. I love Hartenbos, we must definitly arrange to go there in the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to get to know you a little better!! :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete