Saturday, September 10, 2011

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for 15 minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

shenkitup.com
To be world famous you should be a Hollywood celebrity, a President or an extraordinary Entrepreneur.  With those three categories at mind I immediately think - Lady Gaga, Brad and Angelina, President Obama, Richard Branson and Bill Gates.
If I would be world famous I would probably be famous for starting a famous PR company or being a world known presenter. Wow what a dream.  Although I believe with hard work and dedication I can become famous, but do I really want to be famous?
Paparazzi running after me 25 hours of the day, no privacy, all eyes on me, major stress.  I think I am too happy with my little life in Cape Town, South Africa to give it all up to befamous.

No comments:

Post a Comment