Saturday, September 10, 2011

A skill set called leadership

pillow10.blogspot.com
Leadership is one of the most valuable skills you can have.  Not everyone is leaders some are meant to be followers.  Since I was a little girl I wish I had better leadership qualities.  I was a Leader in Primary School and High school but how stunning feeling mustn’t it be to be head girl or the captain of the hockey team.
My sister though was Head girl in Primary School and High School and Captain of the Hockey team and was recently announced as a one of the House Committee Members for her hostel. I am so extremely proud of her.
 I know I would be a great leader but one thing setting me back is my soft heart.  I am busy hardening up.  I must say I am really learning so much from my boss currently.  It is just stunning working for a medium sized to small consultancy.  It gives me the chance to observe so much and to learn how to act in certain situations. 
Leaders are really strong people. In order to be a good leader you must be extremely good with people.  How weird is this.  I have only been working for this company for about three months.  I was really down on Monday evening and Tuesday afternoon I was called in to ask if I’m okay.  That is what I call an amazing leader and boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment