Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life is so short make the best of it


delinparadise.blogspot.com

The last couple of weeks I just again realized how short life is.  In a week’s time I’m turning 23 already.  Can it be?  If I am so lucky and get granted a full life I’m already one third into my life.  And the case may always be that today can be my last day. 
My Grandfather passed away last week.  He was old and just suddenly got really sick about two weeks ago.  He had a full and happy life and my grandmother passed away last year and we all know a man cannot really live without a woman whether they will admit it or not. 
 I know it was his time and I accepted that although I wish I could see him one more time, or visit him one more time or phone him one more time.
I quickly want to share one short special moment with you. My grandfather’s funeral was on Friday and on Saturday morning our whole family went to Spur.   We were all kind of happy and sad in a way.  After a while the people next to us asked us what our whole family were doing there. One of my Uncles quickly answered him. That person replied and said he can see where our Father/Grandfather are now.  What an inspirational experience and lesson.  We do not even have to say something to set an example.



No comments:

Post a Comment