Saturday, September 10, 2011

Things about social media which drives me bonkers

socialmediahandson.com
The first thing is of course spam which I think everyone will agree with me.  Also broadcast messages and all those ‘Franco answered a question about Sonika’, or videos with a half naked chick on it and obviously everyone click on it and then it is posted on all your friends walls.  Seriously why does it come up on my news feed?  Apparently Google+ is much more private.  I am still experimenting with it, but it will be wonderful if my BB’s light does not flash red every half hour because of spam messages. 
Another thing which drives me bonkers is people who get too personal over their social media networks?  We all know you are madly in love with your boyfriend but why write a public message to him every day declaring your love to him.  I really do not care.  I feel if you want to say something to the person you like, phone, sms or send them a personal message. 
Do you feel the same way?  What drives you bonkers on your social media networks?

No comments:

Post a Comment