Monday, September 19, 2011

How hard is it to follow instructions?

softmyhard.com
I have one personal problem and that is that I am a bit of a dreamer.  Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts completely.  I will just stare out of the window into time and think from anything to everything. 

At least I do get the work done at the end of the day.  I am just a person who works better under pressure.  Sometimes I am really wasting time if I do not have a deadline chasing me.  Like for tonight for instance.  I have so much work in the next month that I do not know where to start.  Instead of just starting somewhere I packed away my washing, sorted out some paper work, uploaded photos on facebook and browsed around on my phone. 
I think I got this from my mom, but can something like this be generic or is it just a bat habit?  Can I overcome it if I try really hard?  I am a woman and is suppose to be able to multitask shouldn’t I?  It just feels a part of who I am – a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment