Monday, September 19, 2011

My best friend got engaged...

                                  

dreamstime.com
  My best school friend who is probably still my best friend even though I do not often see her got engaged over the weekend.  I am so happy for her!  I know she and her husband to be will be very happy for many years to come.  Wish I was closer to help her with the arrangements and to share the excitement.  We have though almost arranged her whole wedding in our hour conversation we just had.  It is funny how things work out.  It feels like yesterday when we were still in school dreaming about this day and time.   We could spend hours sitting on the side path between our homes after school or hockey practise and chat about everything from love to life.  It was really a privilege to grow up in such a small town and have such a great friend, but I am so glad we both spread our wings.









 



      

No comments:

Post a Comment