Monday, October 31, 2011

The last lecture

I really can’t believe we are almost at the last lecture.  I seriously cannot believe how fast this year has gone by.  This also means I need to say goodbye to a lot of people which faces I saw every week.  Some of them even became my friends.  I am just glad that this is a small industry and Cape Town is even smaller so know I will at least bump into some of them once in a while.  It feels like yesterday when I went to the post office to collect my documents which I needed to register and it wasn’t there.  I sat in my car for about an hour and cried my eyes out, thinking that I will not be able to study this year.   Luckily everything has worked out perfectly. 

From an admin job in Stellenbosh, living in Durbanville, studying at CPUT to a fabulous PR job, living in the city and almost at the last lecture.  I cannot believe what this year has brought to me. 

I am so much richer in knowledge and experience.  I want to continuous studying just need to figure out what and where I’m going next year. 

Living my life as a journey and loving every second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment