Monday, October 31, 2011

Watch this space

I just know I am going to achieve big things in life.  What is nice about this is that what makes me happy and are big achievements for me does not necessarily make the next person happy or successful.  Everyone is unique and different which makes life interesting and fun.  Imagine how boring our lives would have been if everyone was the same.

I am an extremely hard working person and full of ambition.  I believe and trust in God and just know there is a big plan with my life.  I have also learned through time that a lot of small things can have an even bigger impact than one big thing.

I am positive.  I love what I do.  Although I don’t exactly know where I am going I know I am going somewhere and have a kind of plan in place although I know that nothing is carved in stone. 

I am learning extremely much this year, from every person I come in contact with at and through my work as well as in class.  I love learning and gaining more knowledge about my industry and people and life in general.

I am exactly where I want to be at this stage in my life and I know I am even going to wow myself in the future.  I have achieved so much so far.  I haven’t dreamed of this life and just know there is much more to come.

Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment