Monday, October 31, 2011

My big fat BIG dream.

There are two sides of this dream.  The one involve loved ones and the other one involve materialistic things. 

I will not have a fat big dream without all the people that I love.  This involves my Mom, Dad, Sister, and Brother, My boyfriend, other family and close friends.  No matter what my dream is I want them in my life.  I will rather be poor with these people in my life than the richest person in the world without them.

As far as it goes for materialistic things, I would like a beautiful home with a big garden and swimming pool.  The house should be cosy and not too big. I want a closet I can walk into and a separate closet for my shoes and jewellery.

I want a job which keeps me busy but it must not be too much stress and I must have as much holiday as I had in school.  I must also have enough money to go for holidays where I want to without thinking about whether I have enough money.

Wow, what a life this would be.  And it does actually not seem too impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment