Monday, October 31, 2011

Why I have conversations?

I am in the communications industry, are you really asking me this question?

Firstly I love talking and I love listening and I love people!  Without other people we would be nothing. My life would really be empty without conversations.

There are a variety of reasons why I have conversations. My main reasons for communication are to clarify something, to share an experience, feeling or emotion, to build a relationship or to show interest.

Conversation is also become a major topic in businesses especially in the communications and public relations industry.  Organisations use to communicate from the Top-Down but today more and more organisations is utilising a participatory approach which involve two-way communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment