Monday, October 31, 2011

Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?

Even though there might be 100 things on my bucket list the main thing is to live my life to the fullest.  When I lie on my sick bed one day or breathe in my last breath I want do so with a smile and know that I have lived my life and made use of every opportunity.

If I look back at my life now I am happy with my life.  I can die now and be satisfied.  Although I feel that I did make 3 mistakes in my life which two of them involved ex-boyfriends (laugh out loud).  But you know what if it weren’t for my mistakes and for them I would not have been the person I am today.  The other one was where I really messed up and disappointed my parents.  There is also of cause where I wished I could get a better first job, or that I went overseas in my gap year.  But then I would not have been where I am today and I am happy where I am today. 

I am a very realistic person and I do not want to have a bucket list?  Does it make me a weird person?

No comments:

Post a Comment