Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cards on the table - Berry addiction


cp-africa.com


Aren’t we all guilty of this addiction?  Although there are a few outsiders who refuse to become part of us, eventually they will give in.
I only got my blackberry in October and it did not even take a month to become totally addicted.  I literally can’t go five minutes without checking my phone, even though I know I do not have any new notifications.  My addiction started when, with the click of a button I could be in facebook .
I am also busy studying my Btech in PR and the first task we received in our media class was to open a twitter account and need to tweet a minimum of three times a day.  Twitter really opened a whole new world to me and if it was not for my lecturer I would not have experienced it the way that I do.  But then I did not only have to my 500 facebook friends to check on but also about the 200 people I’m following on twitter.  
Even though I’m addicted I love my addiction.  I cannot imagine my life without my Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment