Sunday, July 17, 2011

Every day is a good day

sayingimages.com

We only live once and it is so important to cherish each and every single moment no matter how bad day it is.  Every day is a good day and if it is not, make it a good day.   
Somewhere I have read some interesting stats about our lives. If you are 70 years old your life would have looked something like this:
·         You slept for 23 years
·         You worked for 14 years
·         You spend 8 years in front of the television
·         You ate for 6 years
·         You were on the road for 4 years
·         You spend 4 years in conversation
·         You read for 1 year
·         And if you went to church every Sunday and spend 10 minutes with God each day you only gave 5 months of your time to God.
Isn’t it shocking?  I am so glad I am still young, but the way my live fly past me now before I know it I will be 70 years of age.  If I get there and look back at my life, what will I see? 
Make the most of every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment