Sunday, July 17, 2011

Try a cliché


prorev.com
Although Cliché’s are totally taboo in PR and most people say it is over rated I love using cliché’s.  It makes life interesting and exciting especially if you know a few and know when to use them. 

Sometimes when I just do not have an idea how to express myself there is always a cliché.  Most of the time a cliché can explain something like no other word or phrase can.  I think it is kind of witty to use cliche’s.
There are thousands of clichés and sometimes we do not even realise that we are using a cliché.   Some clichés I often use are:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
All is fair in love and war
Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Actions speak louder than words
All dressed up and nowhere to go
Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.
Are you a man or a mouse?

Next time if you do not know how to say something try a cliché..



No comments:

Post a Comment