Sunday, July 24, 2011

Every handbag has a story

jam-az.com
Have you ever thought about the story of your handbag?  A handbag is one of the things most girls always carry with them.  They see, hear and feel everything you do. 
Even though I have like about 15 handbags I have this one bag who goes everywhere with me, even if it has to stay in the car when it does not go with my outfit.  The main reason I take it everywhere is because everything a girl can possibly need except for clothes even though it does sometimes carry shoes or a jacket is in there.  Also if you want to see how hectic my life is you can simply look at my handbag. 
This handbag specifically I got last year September on my birthday from my x boyfriend.  At first I did not like it, but I just needed some time to bond with it.  It is almost a year later and time to get a new one.  A handbag only last me a year.  I was devastated when I realized it is time to shop for a new bag.  I haven’t found one yet though.
I am sad to let it go.  Just to think about what I have gone through in the last year and my handbag was always there.   At least a handbag is one of the easier things in life to get over it lol.  Now it is time to start a new story with my new handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment