Sunday, July 24, 2011

How do you utilise your social networks?


socialcomms.com

The great thing of social media is that there is that there are no rules.  You can say what you think and how you feel.  It gave us a bigger voice.  You can find people out there who feel the same as you and are upset by the same things you are. 
It also opened a huge door for especially the PR, Media and Marketing industry.  It is interesting to see who use which social media portal for what. 


For me facebook is a bit more personal.  I for instance am only friends with people on facebook which I have personally met.  I do have my favourite bands and companies on facebook, but I mainly browse facebook to see what my close friends are up to.  For twitter on the other hand I use it to get information from.  Not really from persons’ but of my industry and also general news. Google + I am unsure of as I am still busy exploring.
I do not think there is a right or wrong way to utilise your social networks.  This is how I use it but how do you use it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment